Our client operates a privately owned, care home and are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to provide outstanding leadership and commercial direction within the home and towards their team.
The care home is a small residential service, that has an increasing reputation for delivering outstanding care and currently holds a ‘GOOD’ Rating from CQC. The care home is set within the idyllic area of Skipton surrounded by the Yorkshire Dales.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following
- Level 5 Leadership award in Health and Social Care (or willingness to undertake
- In-depth Knowledge of The Health and Social Care Act and CQC regulations.
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Market & occupancy to the private market
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
- ·Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
Your residents will be heart of all your decision making and will become your family and number one priority.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Nathan on 0151 459 0906or email firstname.lastname@example.org